Friday 25 March 2011

Happiness

For me, happiness is when I wake up early in the morning and listen to the sounds of chirping birds
For me, happiness is when the weather is warm and the sky is light blue
For me, happiness is when there is no exams to worry about
For me, happiness is when there is no assignments to think about
For me, happiness is when holiday comes and the school terms end
For me, happiness is when I eat delicious food and do not need to think about gaining more weight
For me, happiness is when I go traveling with my big family
For me, happiness is when I talk about the past and the future with my friends
For me, happiness is when I take a hot shower at cold night
For me, happiness is when I read good books and cry because the story is sad
For me, happiness is when I play game and continuously win
For me, happiness is when I write stories without anything disturbing me
For me, happiness is when I sit on my bed dreaming with peaceful music as background sounds
For me, happiness is when I get excellent marks for all my exams
For me, happiness is when I sleep soundly at night and have no bad dreams
For me, happiness is when I listen to people talking about their past lives
For me, happiness is when I watch stunningly amazing films with good plots and stories
For me, happiness is when I forget about going old
For me, happiness is when I sleep with the sound of heavy rain outside the house
For me, happiness is when I want to buy something and know that the money is enough
For me, happiness is when people respect me for who I am and what I am capable of
For me, happiness is when I get my birthday presents
For me, happiness is when the mailman comes to give me mails and things that I have been waiting for
For me, happiness is when my room glows after I clean it
For me, happiness is when I fly back to Indonesia after finish studying at Singapore
For me, happiness is when I get surprises
For me, happiness is when I graduate from school
For me, happiness is when I have all day just for myself
For me, happiness is when I get my own dogs and hamsters
For me, happiness is when I get my first salary
For me, happiness is when I have a car and a house that I buy with my own money
For me, happiness is when I snuggle up below the thick blanket in cold winter day
For me, happiness is when Christmas comes
For me, happiness is when I can learn many languages
For me, happiness is when I become a famous writer
For me, happiness is when a kind-handsome-smart-rich-responsible guy fall in love with me
For me, happiness is when I can do my hobbies with nothing to worry about

Dreamer waiting for holiday seasons,


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment